We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
Important facts that make us London's "language translation services" leader:
* Quality certified translation services in 140 languages using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Certified to ISO17100, the European Standards for Translation Services. This audited Standard is used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider. We are also certified as per CGSB131.10..
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material or website is set as it was intended!
London Facts: London is one of the world's business, financial and cultural centres and its influence in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion and the arts contribute to its status as a major global city. Central London is the headquarters of more than half of the UK's top 100 listed companies (the FTSE 100) and over 100 of Europe's 500 largest companies.
Many businesses in the London area use our Translation services!
London is a major centre for international business and commerce and is one of three "command centres" for the world economy (along with New York City and Tokyo). According to 2005 estimates by the PricewaterhouseCoopers accounting firm, London has the 6th largest city economy in the world after Tokyo, New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Paris. London and metropolitan area generate approximately 30% of the UK's GDP.
London's success as a service industry and business centre can be attributed to factors such as English being the native and dominant language of business, close relationship with the U.S. and various countries in Asia. Other factors include English law being the most important and most used contract law in international business and the multi-cultural infrastructure. Government policies such as low taxes, a business friendly environment, good transport infrastructure and a deregulated economy with little intervention by the government have all contributed to London's economy becoming more service based.
Language Marketplace provides translation services in London from French into English translation services and from English into French translation services. In addition we provide translation services in over 140 other language combinations, such as Portuguese translations, Spanish translators, and German translations.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in London to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited!. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in the United Kingdom or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best translators and language interpreters through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
A few of our specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation
* Financial Translation London
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation London
* Telecommunications Translation
*Technology Translation London
Our Document Translation Services:
Technical Manuals London
Business Translation London
and many more!
Some of the languages we translate include:
Translation into German
Translation into French
Translation into Italian
Translation into Dutch
Translation into Danish
Translation into Greek
Translation into Spanish
Translation into Portuguese
Translation into Swedish
Translation into Finnish
Translation into Czech
Translation into Hungarian
Translation into Polish
Translation into Slovak
Translation into Esthonian
Translation into Lithuanian
Translation into Latvian
Translation into Maltese
Translation into Slovene
Translation into Bulgarian
Translation into Romanian
Certified to provisions of the European Standard ISO17100 "Translation Services - Service Standard".
Our Customers say...
“Thank you! We really appreciate your team's efforts and we will definitely think of you first should we have any translating needs in the future,...”.
"I'll be honest, I found your company
through a goggle search. I then emailed a few and went with what
I saw as the friendliest and most professional company. I will
definitely recommend your translation service to colleagues and friends should they
need any translation work.
"I am very impressed
with how fast you have accommodated us. I will make sure to pass
on your service information to the rest of my company and my
client as well."