We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
Important facts that make us Belfast's "language translation services" leader:
* Quality certified translation services in 140 languages using only qualified and experienced native speakers. Every document we translate is completely proofread by a second translator at no added cost to you.
* Certified to ISO17100, the European Standards for Translation Services. This audited Standard is used as a defining factor in determining if you are using a "trusted" translation provider. We are also certified as per CGSB131.10..
* Cost-effective pricing - the most competitive in the industry. Free inclusive proofreading as mandated by our certification and no hidden costs (other companies can charge a 25% up charge).
* Word counts are based on source documents, not the unknown or estimated number of words in the target language (many companies charge 30% more on a theoretical "after" number of words).
* On-time for every project - we guarantee it! We have the resources and methodology to handle any project in a timely manner - our vast list of references will give you assurances!
* Personalized service with assigned Customer Service Coordinators for a single point of contact. The experience of our team sets us apart.
* Comprehensive services: translation, proofreading, document formatting and Desktop Publishing. We also offer free pre-press proofreading, to ensure your printed material or website is set as it was intended!
Belfast Facts: Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and the seat of devolved government and legislative assembly in Northern Ireland. It is the largest urban area in the province of Ulster, and the second largest city on the island of Ireland. The City of Belfast has a population of 276,000, and lies at the heart of Metropolitan Belfast, which has a population of 579,276. Belfast was granted city status in 1888.
Historically Belfast has been a centre for the Irish linen industry, tobacco production, rope making and shipbuilding, with the city's main shipbuilders Harland and Wolff propelling Belfast onto the global stage in the early 20th Century as the largest and most productive shipyard in the world. Belfast played a key role in the Industrial Revolution, establishing its place as a global industrial centre until the latter half of the 20th century thanks to its vast industrial heritage.
Many businesses in the Belfast area use our Translation services!
Today, Belfast is Northern Ireland's educational and commercial hub. In February 2006, Belfast's unemployment rate stood at 4.2%, lower than both the Northern Ireland and the UK average of 5.5%. Over the past 10 years employment has grown by 16.4 per cent, compared with 9.2 per cent for the UK as a whole.
Belfast has been the fastest-growing economy of the thirty largest British cities over the past decade, a new economy report by Howard Spencer has found. "That's because of the fundamentals of the UK economy and because people actually want to invest in the UK," he commented on that report.
BBC Radio 4's World reported furthermore that despite higher levels of corporation tax in the UK than in the Republic. There are "huge amounts" of foreign investment coming into the country.
Language Marketplace provides translation services in Belfast from French into English translation services and from English into French translation services. In addition we provide translation services in over 140 other language combinations, such as Portuguese translations, Spanish translators, and German translations.
Language Marketplace has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services in Belfast to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. All of our Interpreters are accredited!. Our interpreters participate in professional development training on a regular basis. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in the United Kingdom or in-country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at Language Marketplace, we only keep the best translators and language interpreters through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
E-mail for a response in minutes to hours, not days!
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
A few of our specialty areas include:
* Oil and Gas related translation
* Aerospace Translation
* Automotive Translation
* Defense Translation
* Energy Translation Belfast
* Financial Translation
* Government Translation
* Legal Translation including International contracts, bidding documents, patents and corporate by-laws
* Medical Translation
* Telecommunications Translation Belfast
*Technology Translation Belfast
Our Belfast Document Translation Services:
Technical Manuals Belfast
Medical Translation Belfast
and many more!
Some of the languages we translate include:
Translation into German Belfast
Translation into French Belfast
Translation into Italian Belfast
Translation into Dutch
Translation into Danish
Translation into Greek
Translation into Spanish
Translation into Portuguese
Translation into Swedish
Translation into Finnish
Translation into Czech
Translation into Hungarian
Translation into Polish
Translation into Slovak
Translation into Estonian
Translation into Lithuanian
Translation into Latvian
Translation into Maltese
Translation into Slovene
Translation into Bulgarian
Translation into Romanian
Certified to provisions of the European Standard ISO17100 "Translation Services - Service Standard".
Our Customers say...
“Thank you! We really appreciate your team's efforts and we will definitely think of you first should we have any translating needs in the future,...”.
Translations Belfast Ireland
"I'll be honest, I found your company
through a goggle search. I then emailed a few and went with what
I saw as the friendliest and most professional company. I will
definitely recommend your translation service to colleagues and friends should they
need any translation work.
"I am very impressed
with how fast you have accommodated us. I will make sure to pass
on your service information to the rest of my company and my
client as well."